Wednesday, 20 June 2012

One of my lucid dreams



I had a very pleasant dream of sailing and I saw dolphins in my dream. It's a weird kind of dolphin since the colour was black and white and one of them jump into my arms. The shape was uncommon, not like the usual dolphin, It had no snout and small head.

Later when I woke up I felt a strong connection to the dream and I g*ogled "black and white dolphin" to find that it was Commerson's dolphin, the exact type that appeared in my dream.
Funny, I never knew before that such kind of dolphin exist but it was shown in my dream, my interest grew larger to this species. I found that Commerson's dolphins are exclusively found in two geographically disparate areas, southern coast of south America and Kerguelen Islands.

The investigation continued to Kerguelen Island. The island is part of the French Southern and Antarctic Lands. There are no indigenous inhabitants, but France maintains a permanent presence of scientists, engineers and researchers on the island. France territory, a tick to my brain. I'm a franchophile.

Well. The only question through my mind right now is : How could something that I never knew or saw before appeared in my dream precisely?

4 comments:

  1. I love hearing about people's dreams. That is so fascinating that you've never seen this type of this dolphin in real life. According to this dream book, I've read, called, "Dream On It: Unlock You Dreams, Change Your Life," dolphins have something to do with your creative or spiritual side.
    Are you missing that creative or spiritual part in your life? The dolphin jumping in your arms is very telling too. Are you jumping into something unknown? Also, you sailing is key to your dream too. Leaving something emotional behind?
    Just things to think about! Hope this helps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, It just made all sense to me now, Bri. I was planning to quit my job back then because I felt the job didn't make me happy and I was missing my creative part in life while at the same time I had a lot of fear of the unknown on quitting the job. It became clear now, a month after I dream about it. I think I need to read that book you mentioned. I can't thank you enough for your response. It's more than helping. It's inspiring. Sometimes we don't pay too much attention to our dreams, while it turns that dreams are important reflection of our life.

    Merci beaucoup Bri :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amel,

    how are you?
    So long time not talk together.
    You still use Yahoo? Or have a eMail or WhatsApp for me, so we can talk one day :-)


    P.S. Say hello to all I know ;)


    Regards from Germany^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mike, oh my God, a lot of memories rushed in! I'm using gmail, amalya.permana@gmail.com and whatsapp also, pls kindly send me your number, would love to chat :)

      Hugs from Bandung

      Delete